Sales Executive – Sabah International Leatherwear
– Developing new business and monitoring and maintaining current customer relationships.
– Researching trends and developing products to meet client demand
– Liaising with buyers/suppliers to negotiate product and price
– Critical path management including placing and tracking orders from offshore suppliers
– Approving samples and authorizing label instructions for individual client needs
– A graduate preferably with at least two years Sales experience in a similar field
– You must have strong interpersonal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation.
– You must have a keen eye and a enthusiasm for fashion
– You must hold a full UK driving license and car.
– You must be willing to travel at short notice
– The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the design and development process from inception through to production.
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com
41 Broughton Street
0161 829 0750